Official Washington Huskies 2023 PAC-12 Football 2016 2018 2023 Skyline Shirt

 The special performance was choreographed and stage directed by Robin Antin and Mikey Minden (who have worked with The Pussycat Dolls, among other artists). Aside from guest appearances from Petras and Saweetie (she performed her hit “Best Friend”), Hilton says her favorite portion of the evening was having her closest friends and family present. “Having my family there Carter, Nicky, my mom and so many of my amazing friends [like] Sia, Tiffany Haddish, Gigi Gorgeous, Elle Fanning, Tana Mongeau, Lele Pons, and Paula Abdul in the audience was so special to me,” says Hilton. “I love having all of their support. I had so much fun performing and sharing all of my music, and I can’t wait to do it again.”

Official Washington Huskies 2023 PAC-12 Football 2016 2018 2023 Skyline Shirt

Naturally, Hilton needed a bold statement look for the set. She certainly didn’t disappoint The singer wore a custom Atelier Versace design that featured a white corset, netted top, and mini skirt, all finished off with iridescent crystals. (Would it be a Paris look without a little or a lot of sparkle?) “I have always loved collaborating with Donatella [Versace] she is such a visionary,” says Hilton. “I absolutely love how Donatella is bold in her designs and is not afraid to take risks. They are always perfectly tailored and make you feel strong, but still feminine and sexy. She is the ultimate boss babe, and everything she puts you in makes you feel super confident.”

Buy this shirt:  Official Washington Huskies 2023 PAC-12 Football 2016 2018 2023 Skyline Shirt

Home:  Dtkshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Zach Kruse Jordan Love 10 Of Hearts Shirt

Luke Combs May 3-4, 2024 Everbank Stadium Jacksonville Shirt

Spafford Tour 2024 Roanoke, VA Shirt